, Rusakovskaya str., «Holiday Inn Sokolniki» Hotel
The 16th International Conference «Software Engineering Conference» will be held on March 17-18, 2023 in Moscow, Russia.
We invite you to attend the 16th International Conference on Software Engineering - SECR.
SECR is a conference about all processes and aspects of software development: from technology to business and education.
What is SECR?
SECR is one of the oldest and most recognised IT events dedicated to the software development industry.
The uniqueness of the conference lies in the breadth of topics covered. SECR presents a cross-section of the entire IT industry and presents it to the participants in the form of 100+ different talks, workshops and discussions over two days. Up-to-date approaches, trends, forecasts, expert opinions – all this is SECR. The conference is of interest to everyone involved in software development, without exception.
The programme of SECR includes:
- Keynote speeches from invited IT market experts.
- Presentations in several streams, selected on a competitive basis.
- Discussions and round tables.
- Full-length workshops track.
- Special SECR Party at the end of the first day.
Why should I participate?
- Communication. For two days of hard work with colleagues, you can find new variants of problems solutions facing you and your company.
- Experience. You can get acquainted with the best experts and personally discuss details interesting to you with independent experts and representatives of the leading IT Companies.
- Lobby. The informal dialogues will allow you to receive information about the efficiency and expediency of concrete solutions which your company plans to use.
- Discussions. Participating in roundtables and discussions, you can look at aspects of software development from the different sides, opening new possibilities for the effective construction of your work.
- Contacts. New acquaintances will help you to take advantage of a wide experience of the best experts in the software industry.
- Training. The unique possibility of training and participation in workshops will allow you to raise the quality of your work.
- Change of environment. Working in new conditions will allow you to have a fresh outlook on software development problems and as much as the possible investment of your time in the company's development.
- Wi-Fi. Fast internet will allow you to perform productive tasks while listening to the talk.
For your convenience, we created a letter template for your boss to explain participation in the conference.
Why should Companies participate?
SECR is the oldest in the CIS and one of the major events in Eastern Europe devoted to software engineering. Every time, we invite renowned experts of the international class as keynote speakers.
The Conference has a significant professional impact. Everybody can become familiar with the proceedings of the conference, discuss interesting issues, and offer their own vision of problematic situations. The Conference is not finished with the official part. All discussions are continued offline until the next event.
Partners of past events: JetBrains, Dell EMC, Auriga, Microsoft, Intel, Veeam, IBM, EPAM, SAP, Adobe, Oracle, Digital Desing, First Line Software, T-Systems, Luxoft, HP, DINS, Deutsche Bank, SberTech, Parallels, Kaspersky Lab, BelSoft, PVS-Studio, Google, Unified Frontal System, IT, InfoStroy, Qlik, QT Company, Jelastic, MediaPark, Genesis, PBK, OMG, APKIT, ACM, Atlassian, АРПП, Polarion, MicroFocus, Custis, Mojordomo, AstroSoft, Smartbics, etc.
Becoming a partner of SECR, your company obtains the opportunity to express themselves clearly, their services, products, research results before an audience of professionals. This is an opportunity to see the most active participants and invite them to collaborate.
The status of the partner of such conference as SECR is a testament to the company's highest levels, which is not indifferent to issues of improving the competitiveness of products by introducing innovative software development approaches.